Signing Time Academy Instructors are people from all walks of life who love Signing Time and teaching children. Share your passion by teaching Signing Time classes and sharing our learning systems with the families in your community. Start building a rewarding business of your own today!
*Standard promotion & Coupon Codes are not valid on Instructor Kits.
What are the benefits of being an Instructor?
- Create your own business. Work from home and set your own hours.
- Get great lesson plans. Your Starter Kit comes with a complete curricula set including: a presentation, a 90-minute workshop, and weekly classes for infant, toddlers, preschool and elementary students.
- Earn through teaching. Set your own tuition rates – the more you teach, the more you earn!
- Earn through product sales. Get a 60% discount on products you can offer at your classes and workshops.
- Enjoy great support. Enjoy personalized training and support to help you be successful.
FAQs about becoming an Instructor
- I already have the Curriculum Binders, do I still have to purchase the Starter Kit?
- Do you make exceptions or waive the ASL Requirement for Signing Time Instructor Certification?
- Do I need to be fluent in American Sign Language to become an Instructor?
- What is the difference between the Baby Signing Time and the Signing Time Instructor Levels?
- Do I need a Business License or Tax I.D.?
- CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE FAQs
How do I get started?
All you need to do is decide which Starter Kit you would like. We offer two:
- Baby Signing Time Instructor Starter Kit – Regularly $399.99 Now $319.99 with coupon code STA2016
- Signing Time Instructor Starter Kit – Regularly $699.99 Now $559.99 with coupon code STA2016
- Compare Starter Kits
Kelly Konieczki, Signing Time Academy Associate Director
801-676-4440 x 214