- I don’t know what to order. Where do I start?
- I have Baby Signing Time and/or Signing Time Vol. 1-2. What’s next?
- How can I find out more about your products?
- Are your DVDs formatted for use outside the United States?
Placing your order
- What are my options for placing an order?
- I don’t use credit cards. Can I pay by check or debit card?
- Can I find out how much shipping will be before I complete my order?
- Why won’t my credit card go through?
- How will I know if my order was placed?
- Why do I need my order number?
- Do you accept purchase orders?
- Can I include a gift message in my order?
- Do you gift wrap?
- I just placed my order and realized I made a mistake. How do I change it?
- Are your products available in stores?
My Account faq
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 801-676-4440 between 9am and 5pm MST. We’d be happy to advise you!
Q. I already have Baby Signing Time and/or Signing Time 1-2. What’s next?
We recommend the Beyond Baby Signing Time Bundle, which includes Signing Time Series 1, Volumes 4-13.
- Visit our store for DVDs, books, flashcards and wall charts
- Visit our Digital Shop for digital videos, music MP3s and ebooks
- Learn more about our Signing Time products
Our DVDs are formatted for all regions. Many other countries use PAL versions. Newer DVD players in other countries are now made to be both NTSC and PAL compatible, but an older player may not be NTSC compatible.
For DVDs, CDs, flash cards, wall posters and more
For digital videos, music MP3s, ebooks and more
Call 801-676-4440, M-F, 9-5 MST. Please have your credit card ready.
Download this Order Form PDF. Send your completed order form with payment by check, money order or credit card to: Two Little Hands Productions 623 E. Fort Union Blvd. Ste. 201, Midvale, UT 84047. UT residents must include sales tax. Be sure to add your shipping costs located in the shipping chart on the order form. Orders will not be processed without adequate shipping included.
- By purchase order (for libraries, schools, and government agencies)
Complete your order online at our store, and select the Purchase Order option for payment. Then, please fax your PO to 801-676-4441. Your order will not be completed until we receive a fax. Once we receive your fax, your order will be shipped within two business days. Please include an email address to receive notification of order and shipping notifications. We will invoice you for payment. Our terms are net 30.
You can order online with a debit card. It will process just like a credit card. We do not currently take electronic checks, but you can mail in your order with a check or money order (see previous question).
Yes. First, enter all the products you wish to purchase. Click the “checkout” button or “view my cart” button. On the checkout page is a box to estimate your shipping and tax. Enter your country, state and zip code and a shipping quote will appear. You can do this without completing your order.
If your card is declined or there was a problem processing your card, a message box will pop up after clicking “Place Order.” It will tell you what the error was with your card. Please try carefully re-entering your credit card information before contacting Customer Service.
Be sure the information on your card is exactly as entered on the processing screen (name on card, card number, and CVV number). Also, be sure your billing address correct. Your billing address is the address where your credit card statement is sent.
If the information is exactly the same and it still will not process, or if you can’t read your CVV number, call your bank and/or try a different card.
You will know that your order has processed when you see the order confirmation page with an order number.
You will immediately see an order confirmation page and an order number right after your credit card processes. You will also get an email confirmation within a few minutes after placing your order.
If you call or email Customer Service, you will need your order number so we can assist you better. Your order number also confirms that your order was successfully placed.
Yes. Please follow these steps to complete your order:
- Complete your order online at our store, and select the Purchase Order option for payment.
- Fax your PO to 801-676-4441. Your order will not be completed until we receive the fax.
- Once we receive your fax, your order will be shipped within two business days.
- Please include an email address to receive notification of order and shipping notifications.
- We will invoice you for payment. Our terms are net 30.
Yes. During the check out process, you will be able to add a gift message.
We do not gift wrap at this time.
If you placed the order during our regular office hours (Monday-Friday, 9 am-5pm, MST), and you call us the same day as you placed the order we may be able to cancel the order for you. If your package has already shipped, you must place a new order and then return the incorrect one after it is delivered to you. Shipping costs are not refundable once incurred.
Two Little Hands products are not currently available in major retail outlets. There may be a Signing Time Academy Instructor near you that carries product. Find an instructor near you.
Q. How do I find the shipping costs on my International order?
You can place your order through our website. Place the items you want to order in the shopping cart, then put your country, state and postal code in the Estimate Shipping box. Click the quote button and you will see that your shipping option is through FedEx International which takes 7-10 days to arrive or USPS International Priority, which typically takes 2-4 weeks to arrive. You will receive a shipping confirmation when the package ships which will include the tracking number. You will only be able to follow your package when using FedEx. USPS does not provide a tracking number for international shipments. Be aware that we do not have control over your country’s customs procedures and there may be addition duties and taxes that will need to be paid before the package is delivered. These additional charges are not included in the shipping cost for your order. You will be contacted by FedEx or your postal carrier if there are additional charges owed. Please understand and accept this risk when placing an order.