The Signing Time Foundation is dedicated to making sign language fun and accessible to all children.
We are committed to a vision of the world in which all children can express themselves and be understood.
New Project 2016-2017 – SignIt ASL
The Signing Time Foundation through its partnership with with The National Center for Hearing Assessment and Management (NCHAM) will deliver SignIt ASL at absolutely NO COST to families with newborns diagnosed with hearing loss within the U.S.A. Each state’s Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) coordinator will manage the delivery to the families they service.
Foundation projects include:
- Professional Conference Presentations: including Autism Speaks, Council for Exceptional Children, Early Hearing Detection and Intervention
- Rachel Coleman shares her journey at speaking engagements and concerts across the country through the Signing Time Foundation. She presented the following for Deaf Awareness Week in 2013. Rachel talks about her compelling journey that began when she learned that her daughter, Leah, was deaf.
- Operation Ghana: helping deaf children in Ghana attend school, improving teacher training, increasing deaf awareness
You donations to the Signing Time Foundation help fund all projects we are currently working on.
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Attend an event. Community Concerts, Private Events, Conferences, Group Walks or Fundraisers and more.
- Make a donation. Help us make a difference – one sign at a time!
- Invite Rachel to speak or host a Rachel concert. She is captivating keynote speaker with a truly amazing story. Benefit concerts are a fun and interactive event the whole family will enjoy.
- Learn about Operation Ghana. See how our scholarships, resources and teacher training are making a difference.Watch the four videos below to learn more about hosting a Rachel event in your area.