The Signing Time Foundation is dedicated to making sign language fun and accessible to all children.
We are committed to a vision of the world in which all children can express themselves and be understood.
Foundation projects include:
- Operation Ghana: helping deaf children in Ghana attend school, improving teacher training, increasing deaf awareness
- Down Syndrome Buddy Walks: providing concerts and Signing Time products for Down Syndrome Association fund raisers
- Benefit Concerts with Rachel Coleman: for national and community-based non-profit organizations and public television stations
- Professional Conference Presentations: including Autism Speaks, Council for Exceptional Children, Early Hearing Detection and Intervention
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Attend an event. Community Concerts, Private Events, Conferences, Group Walks or Fundrasers and more.
- Make a donation. Help us make a difference – one sign at a time!
- Invite Rachel to speak or host a Rachel concert. She is captivating keynote speaker with a truly amazing story. Benefit concerts are a fun and interactive event the whole family will enjoy.
- Learn about Operation Ghana. See how our scholarships, resources and teacher training are making a difference.Watch the four videos below to learn more about hosting a Rachel event in your area.
Rachel and a Signing Time Academy instructor talk about hosting a Buddy Walk and Signing Time concert in Chicago.
Rachel Coleman and Hopkins the Frog perform The Signing Time Theme Song at an Outreach Concert in Las Vegas.
A lot of people have asked what we do during our live concerts and community events. Here’s a sneak peek! Rachel Coleman, Leah, Alex and Hopkins the Frog perform the Signing Time favorite “Leah’s Farm” song, live at this Las Vegas PBS Signing Time event.
Rachel Coleman was invited to speak at Deaf Awareness Week. She shares her compelling journey, that began when she learned her daughter, Leah, was deaf.