Meet Kim from Signing Time
Signing Time Staff Spotlight
Hello Signing Time Fans,
My name is Kim Laing. I am the newest member of Two Little Hands Productions and will be working with Erin as a Wholesale Account Manager. I was first introduced to Signing Time when the mother of a close friend of mine married a man who is deaf. My friend really wanted her children to be able to communicate with their new grandpa, so she started using Signing Time – and introduced me to it, too. Music has always been a very big part of my life. I believe music has the power to touch and change lives in a way nothing else can. That’s why my very favorite Signing Time video is Sing and Sign. Here are some more facts about me:
- I grew up in Bountiful, Utah.
- I have been married to my husband, Russ, the most amazing man ever, for 13 years.
- We live in Woods Cross, Utah, with our 5 children (4 girls and 1 boy) ages 11, 10, 7, 4, and 3.
- I love, love, love to read. It is truly my passion. There is nothing like escaping into a great story.
- I love Italian and Chinese food as well as anything with sugar in it.
- My favorite movie is Anne of Green Gables (kind of cliche, right!) although in general, I would rather watch an action move than a “chick flick”.
- If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would go to Ireland.
I am thrilled to be part of the Signing Time team. There truly is nothing like being a part of something that brings so much good to peoples’ lives.