New Release is Coming SOON!
Rachel & the TreeSchoolers:
My Amazing Body
In this episode, the TreeSchoolers – and your child – will learn all about the amazing human body.
- How do our bodies work?
- What’s inside our bodies?
- How do our bodies move?
- How do we use our senses?
- What makes humans special?
Key skills, concepts, and values
- Humans need food, water, and air to live
- Humans can do incredible things with body parts – inside and out!
- Humans live in many types of homes and on every continent
- Humans are special and can do things other animals can’t
- Humans come in all shapes, sizes, and colors
- We use our senses to experience the world around us
We are wrapping up production on this episode now.
Join our list to be notified of its release!