Signing Time Forum
Our amazing tech-man, Mike, just updated the Signing Time forum! The Signing Time forum is an online discussion site that contains several categories of discussion, as well as threads and individual posts. The forum is a perfect way to connect with others that may have similar experiences using American Sign Language (ASL) to break down communication barriers.
Whether a forum member has children, students or just wants to learn ASL as a second language, the forum makes it possible to ask questions, connect with others in the sign language community and provides a place where others can share their own experiences with sign language.
It is a great resource that we are constantly trying to build.
The administrator will probably require you to register in order to use all the features of the forum. Being registered gives you an identity on the board, a fixed username on all messages you post and an online public profile.
Registration is free (unless otherwise specified), and offers an extended range of features, including:
- Posting new threads
- Replying to other peoples’ threads
- Editing your posts
- Receiving email notification of replies to posts and threads you specify
- Sending private messages to other members
- Creating albums of pictures and comment on others’ pictures
- Adding events to the forum calendar
- Setting up a ‘contact list’ to quickly see which of your friends are online.