Snow Day Activity: Make a Feelings Signs Flip Book!
How to make your Feelings Flip Book
- Print and cut out Feelings Flip-Book pages.
- Cut card stock in half to make your flip book pages.
- Pick a flash card, learn the sign.
- Draw or find a picture that shows the feeling of the sign.
- Glue the picture and both sides of flash card to page.
- Repeat for all signs.
- Punch hole and loosely tie a ribbon through it to finish your book!
Help your child learn songs and signs for feelings in the Signing Time Family, Feelings & Fun video.