Terms and Conditions
Your use (accessing, browsing, buying, etc.) of this site is your legal agreement to the policies, terms and conditions below. You also agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including exports and re-exports control regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
Two Little Hands Productions reserves the right to refuse to fulfill product orders for any reason. If you are interested in reselling products, we encourage you become a member of our affiliate program.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE STORE OWNERS, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA, USE, OR PROFITS), HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY PARTIES MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING FROM ANY PRODUCT SOLD SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE OF SUCH PRODUCT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTIONS LAW IS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
Two Little Hands (TLH) is committed to your privacy. This notice serves to help you better understand what information we collect, how we use that information, and with whom we may share a limited portion of that information with. If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you may contact our Customer Care Team at email@example.com or (801) 676-4440 M-F 9-5 MST.
What kind of information does TLH collect?
- Order information you give us: If you place an online order, our secure order form requests contact, billing, and financial information (such as your credit card number) for purchases. Contact information from the order form (email address, name, billing and shipping address, and phone number) is used to send orders and information about our company to you. By clicking on the ‘continue’ button within the ”Billing Information’ page during checkout, you are providing permission to allow TLH to communicate with you through email about items you have placed in your shopping cart and purchases you’ve made.
- Account information you give us: If you choose to create an account on a TLH website, your login information is stored with any other information you associate with your account.
- Mobile information: When you utilize our iPhone® or Android® phone apps, we may receive non-personally identifiable information, such as a unique identifier for your device letting us know what type of phone you are using.
How does TLH use this information?
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. TLH will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. TLH and our contracted third-party service providers may use your information to:
- provide customer support
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- customize, measure, and improve TLH services and the content, layout, and operation of our websites and applications
- deliver targeted marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
What information can I access or modify?
If you are a registered customer, you may log into your account and modify the account information on file, including personally identifiable information and account settings. You may view recent orders, In order to protect your personal information, only the last four numbers of any saved credit cards are viewable.
How does TLH secure my information?
We use up-to-date technologies to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system. Every TLH website has an SSL certificate and all checkout and account pages have secure https URLs to ensure the privacy of your personal information. Any information that TLH shares with a third-party service provider is done safely, securely, and under a contractual relationship with that provider to protect your data.
While we are confident ordering online is safe and secure, if for any reason you cannot access the secure server or feel uncomfortable ordering online, please feel free to place your order with us by phone at 1-801-676-4440. As a general practice, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. If using a shared computer, be sure to log out of your account prior to leaving the computer.
Can I opt-out?
If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (“opt-in”), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
Can I remove my account?
You can remove your account, and any personally identifiable information associated with it, from the TLH database. To do so, you may contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 676-4440 M-F 9-5 MST.
Last modified 03/20/2013