T in Sign Language
Learn how to sign the letter T!
1. Hold one hand in front of you in a fist shape, palm facing out.
2. Tuck the thumb up in-between the pointer and middle finger.
3. T is for tuck! And you have to tuck your thumb between the pointer and middle finger to make this sign. Use this cue to help you remember the sign.
- You can create simple alphabet games for kids while you are doing your everyday reading together. Use a straw or a chopstick as a pointer. Read a book together and point to the letter T whenever you see it in a word. To make this a bit more challenging, find only the upper case Ts or the lower case Ts.
- Take the game on the road later in the day. While out running errands, b a T detective and find the letter written on signs, items for purchase, etc.
This is the sign for the letter T. Make a fist, but tuck your thumb under your pointer. T.
Download the Flashcard (click on the image. Print in color or black-and-white and adjust the print size according to your needs.)