Team in Sign Language
Learn how to sign team. Do you have a favorite team that you cheer for?
1. First make the letter T with both hands. Make a fist and stick the thumb up between the pointer and middle finger.
2. Hold the T-shaped hands in front of you, palms out, and hands touching.
3. Bring the hands around in a circle in front of you so the palms end up facing in and the hands are once again touching.
4. T is for team! Huddle up in a circle! Use this visual to help you remember the sign.
- Does your family have a favorite sport? Dress in the team colors and watch a game together. Practice signing “GO team!!” as you watch.
- Educational games can also be played in teams! Divide up a group of kids and show them addition flashcards (for example). The team that answers with the correct answer fastest gets the point. Encourage team spirit and sportsmanship.
Team. A team is a group of people who work together. Make Ts with both hands and bring them around in a circle. Team.