Towel in Sign Language
Learn how to sign towel. You can practice this sign after every bath or shower!
1. Hold your hands up on either side of your body. Make fists and face the palms out.
2. Move your hands from side to side a few times.
3. This sign looks just like you are holding a big towel and drying your back. Use this visual to help you remember the sign.
- This sign can also be used for smaller dishtowels. Give your child one to help wipe up the table after a meal. Sign towel together as you work.
- Activities for children that get them involved in household chores are very valuable. Encourage children to help you with simple laundry like towels and washcloths. They can be responsible for loading the washer and folding at a fairly young age. Sign together as you work.
Towel. It’s just like you’re holding a towel and drying your back! Towel.