Rachel & Me Casting Call & “What Kids Know” Video Submissions
See your child in the Rachel & Me show
We are excited to announce that our brand new show has arrived exclusively to the My Signing Time App!
Join some of our biggest – “little” Signing Time fans as they meet Rachel Coleman in this new show where they will sing, sign, and discuss some of their favorite Signing Time themes and topics!
YOUR child has the chance to appear in Rachel & Me series!
We have two options available for your child’s participation:
Videos for the next casting call and filming dates will be listed here when available.
Option #1: Casting call – filming at our studio:
- Travel expenses are not reimbursed.
- Filming location: Two Little Hands Productions in Midvale, Utah.
- Your child will be compensated with a special gift from Rachel to wear in the show – and to take home.
- Audition videos due by Friday, November 16.
- Length: 60 seconds or less.
- Auditions open to children ages 5-7
- Child should be outgoing, lively, and interactive
Include in video:
- Child saying his/her name and age.
- Child saying something that he or she loves about Signing Time! This could be a favorite sign or song, or even footage of your child “teaching” a sign.
For more information and how to submit your In-Studio Audition Video click the button below.
Option #2 – “What Kids Know” Video Submissions
Now your child has the chance to appear in Rachel & Me without traveling to Utah!
Each episode of Rachel & Me has a segment called, “What Kids Know”, that features video selections submitted by families like yours. “What Kids Know” will feature children ages 9 and under.
We are looking for additional footage and we want you to submit videos of your children that show us what they know about certain topics.
Click here to see what topics we are currently filming.
For more information on submitting your “What Kids Know” videos and to review our technical and wardrobe requirements, click the button below.
Please note: we cannot use all footage that is sent in or guarantee that your child will be in the show(s). We will use clips that fit well in our shows.