We are proud to support the Annual Small Business Saturday® on November 26th, 2016.
Did you know that each of the Signing Time Academy Instructors are independent small business owners? Instructors teach classes and workshops for children and parents in their communities. They also sell Signing Time, Baby Signing Time, Rachel & the TreeSchoolers, and Potty Time products, making it easy and convenient for families to build their early learning libraries!
Academy Certified Instructors are adults from all walks of life who share a common goal: helping families harness the power of communication with American Sign Language (ASL) signs. Through skillful delivery of Signing Time curriculums in classes and workshops, Instructors create an environment of learning and play that nurtures and strengthens families. Certified Instructors may offer the following curriculum based on their certification level:
- Introduction to Signing Time Presentations: presentation on the benefits of ASL and Signing Time that can be offered in a variety of settings for parents, early childhood educators, medical professionals, and so forth.
- Signing Time Workshops: workshop or workshop series for adults who want to learn how to get started using basic ASL signs with children, incorporating the supportive products from Signing Time.
- Baby Signing Time Play & Sign class: “Mommy/Daddy & Me” format, weekly 45-60 minute classes for parents and children ages 3 and under.
- Signing Time Classes: weekly 45-60 minute classes for children ages 3 and up. These can be adapted for virtually any educational setting, including after-school and enrichment programs.
- Signing Time Story Time: These can be adapted for virtually anywhere the zoo, store, library, or school. Story Times use ASL to inhance reading.
Support your local Signing Time Academy Instructor by signing up for a class or purchasing Signing Time Products on Small Business Saturday® on November 26th. Find an Instructor Now