Favorite in Sign Language
Learn how to sign favorite so you can talk about all of your favorite things!
1. With your palm facing you, extend your middle finger down towards your palm (but not touching it), leaving the other fingers back and slightly apart.
2. Tap your middle finger to your chin a few times.
3. This sign doesn’t have a great visual aide for learning it – you just have to memorize it!
- Informal sign language lessons are easy when you work with your child’s favorite things! For instance, give them a choice of healthy snacks and have them choose (and sign for!) their favorite.
- You probably often offer your child a favorite treat or meal. Turn the tables – play restaurant and have them take your order and play chef to create an imaginary version of YOUR favorites. Sign favorite many times while pretending to devour their creation!
Favorite. Tap your middle finger on your chin. Favorite! Try it with me. Favorite.