Two Little Hands Productions LLC (TLH) is committed to your privacy. This privacy notice serves to help you better understand what information we collect, how we use that information, how we process your personal data and with whom we may share a limited portion of that information with through your use of our sites, signingtime.com and mysigningtime.com. If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you may contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 18 years of age.
Two Little Hands Productions, LLC is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Two Little Hands Productions, LLC
PO Box 9132
Midvale, UT 84047-9132
Email address: email@example.com
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by logging into your account at www.mysigningtime.com and updating your information or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUND WE PROCESS IT
- Order information you give us: Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. If you place an order online or by phone, our secure order form requests contact, billing, and financial information (such as your credit or debit card number) for purchases. Contact information from the order form (email address, name, billing and shipping addresses, and phone number) is used to send orders and information about our company to you. By clicking on the “continue” button within the “Billing Information” page during checkout, you are providing permission to allow TLH to communicate with you through email about items you have placed in your shopping cart and purchases you have made.
- Account information you give us: If you choose to create an account on a TLH website, your login information is stored with any other information you associate with your account. You have the option of storing your credit/debit card information during the checkout process. All credit card numbers are encrypted.
- Analyzing site usage trends
- Administering the site
- Tracking users’ movements around the site
- Gathering demographic information about our user base as a whole
- Saving your shopping cart
- For authentication and to help you sign-up for our services.
- Mobile information: When you utilize our iPhone® or Android® phone apps, we may receive non-personally identifiable information, such as a unique identifier for your device letting us know what type of phone you are using.
How does TLH use this information?
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. TLH will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law.
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact forms on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. TLH and our contracted third-party service providers may use your information to:
- Provide customer support
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- Customize, measure, and improve TLH services and the content, layout, and operation of our websites and applications
- Deliver targeted marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
- For record keeping
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use: Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
What information can I access or modify?
If you are a registered customer, you may log into your account and modify the account information on file, including personally identifiable information and account settings. You may view recent orders, In order to protect your personal information, only the last four numbers of any saved credit cards are viewable.
How does TLH secure my information?
We do not take orders on our website any longer, therefore, we don not store any payment information on our sites. All orders are processed through our digital partners, Vimeo, and DVDs are ordered from our Signing Time Amazon FBA store. As a general practice, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer when using our partner sites. If using a shared computer, be sure to log out of your account prior to leaving the computer.
- We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
- Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us, and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered, but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
- We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary.
- We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
- We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
- We do not sell or market your information to other companies or entities.
- We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
- We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
- For tax purposes, the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
- In some circumstances we may make your personal data anonymous for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
- Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However, you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
- You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out (unsubscribe) link at the bottom of any marketing email sent to you OR by emailing us at email@example.com.
- If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
- We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- We do not sell or rent information with third party providers.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
- You can see more about these rights at:
- If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
- We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
- We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
- If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (ico.org.uk). We would be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.