Game in Sign Language
Learn how to sign game in ASL (American Sign Language) and play, play, play!
- Make two fists, but keep the thumbs extended straight up.
- Knock the fists together a couple of times.
- Your two fists are playing a knock-knock game! Use this visual to help you remember the sign.
Teaching Tips – to learn how to sign game in ASL
- Games for young children are at the heart of healthy development. Have a family game night and let your child choose two or three games to play. Not only is it quality family time, but also valuable lessons in turn taking and sportsman ship begin to take root. Sign game many times while playing!
- Play silly unstructured games too! Follow your child’s lead in developing games and little rules to play by. Give the game a silly name and play as often as you can.
Game. Make two fists with your thumbs up and knock your knuckles together. Game. Sign it with me! Game.
Download the Flashcard (click on the image. The file contains a few color and black-and-white options. Print according to your needs.)