Candy in Sign Language
Learn how to sign candy in ASL (American Sign Language).
1. Bring one hand up to your face, pointer finger extended and the other fingers tucked in.
2. Point just below your cheek, just a bit away from the corner of your mouth, and twist your wrist back and forth.
3. Candy puts a smile on your face! Remember the sign is made where you smile (cheeks and mouth!) to help you recall this sign.
Teaching Tips – to learn how to sign candy in ASL
- Create a game for your child with candy. Choose a few favorites and sort them by color, size, taste, etc. Sign candy as often as possible!
- Get the old classic game “Candy Land” and play together – sign candy whenever it comes into play.
Candy. Twist your finger right under your cheek. Candy.
Download the Flashcard (click on the image. Print in color or black-and-white and adjust the print size according to your needs.)