Ball in Sign Language
Learn how to sign ball in ASL (American Sign Language). Then watch the games begin! There are few toys quite so fun as a big bouncy ball. Learn this simple sign and let the fun games for children begin!
- Bring your hands up with fingers spread apart and then touch each finger tip to its match on the opposite hand.
- Tap finger tips together a few times
Teaching Tips – to learn how to sign ball in ASL
- This sign looks just like you are putting your hands around a ball! Keep that visual in your head to help you remember the sign.
- Play games such as “hide the ball”, and chase the ball to help practice this sign. Each time you give a direction to your child, such as, “Where’s the ball?” be sure you sign ball!
- It’s like you’re holding a ball, and patting a ball. Ball. Now you try!