TV in Sign Language
Learn how to sign TV. A little TV is okay – especially if you’re watching Signing Time!
1. TV is finger spelled. Hold one hand up and face it palm out while you make the letters.
2. T: Make a fist and tuck the thumb up between the pointer and middle finger.
3. V: Extend the pointer and middle fingers up and out into a V-shape. Tuck the remaining fingers into the palm of the hand.
- Is there a favorite show or movie your family likes to watch together? Sign TV time and curl up together to enjoy the show.
- Sign with your baby using a variety of modalities. You can watch Baby Signing Time on TV (TV time!), and supplement it with music, flashcards, board books, and even spur of the moment practice.
TV. You sign T-V. It’s that easy! Sign TV. TV.