Washcloth in Sign Language
Learn how to sign washcloth. You can use the sign every day when you scrub up!
1. Make a fist and bring it up to the side of your face.
2. Gently rub in a circle on your cheek.
3. This sign looks like you are holding on to a nice soft washcloth and washing your face. Use this visual to help you remember the sign.
- You can use sign language for teaching children routine. Teach children the steps they need to get clean. First play in the water, next wash up with a washcloth, then get out and dry off with a towel! You can sign water, washcloth, and towel to support learning the steps.
- A washcloth can be turned into many animals with just a few rubber bands and craft supplies. Do an Internet or Pinterest search to see what you can do with this simple household item! Sign washcloth and the name of the animal as you create!
Washcloth. Hold the washcloth in one hand and wash your face with it. Washcloth.