Together in Sign Language
Learn how to sign together. What does your family like to do together?
1. Make two fists and turn them so the thumbs stick up.
2. Place the fists together and then circle them.
3. The fists go together and the sign is together – you can do things together in a circle! There are lots of cues built into this sign to help you remember!
- Pair children up and give them directions to do together. You can use things like read together, build together, run together, etc. Use this activity to practice the sign and also to build a sense of teamwork and cooperation.
- Song games for children help reinforce signs. Sing the classic “The more we get together, together, together, the more we get together, the happier we’ll be!” and sign together each time it appears in the song.
Together. Put your fists thumbs up, together, and then circle them. Together!