The Signing Time Foundation is dedicated to making sign language fun and accessible to all children.
SignIt ASL is the newest project for the Signing Time Foundation. SignIt ASL is ideal for anyone with an interest in learning beginning sign language. Learn ASL vocabulary, phrases, sentences, grammar, Deaf culture, and much more!
SignIt ASL Includes:
- fun chapter videos with voice on/off feature
- fingerspelling, vocabulary and sentence practice
- chapter quizzes with scoring and progress tracking
- receptive conversation practice and tests
- comprehensive ASL dictionary
Unlike our other products SgnIt ASL is not a DVD product and is not part of our Two Little Hands Digital Subscription.
SignIt ASL Project Scope
- SignIt Beginning ASL Class (5 Units with a total of 25 Lessons) – now funding
- SignIt Advanced ASL Class (5 Units with a total of 25 Lessons) – funding in 2017
- Lesson Production Costs – $50,000 each
- Total Production Costs – $2,500,000
Your donations will not only help more lessons be produced, they will make them available to families with newborns diagnosed with hearing loss within the U.S.A.
Other SigningTime Foundation projects include:
- Professional Conference Presentations: including Autism Speaks, Council for Exceptional Children, Early Hearing Detection and Intervention
- Rachel Coleman shares her journey at speaking engagements and concerts across the country through the Signing Time Foundation. She presented the following for Deaf Awareness Week in 2013. Rachel talks about her compelling journey that began when she learned that her daughter, Leah, was deaf.
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Attend an event. Community Concerts, Private Events, Conferences, Group Walks or Fundraisers and more.
- Make a donation. Help us make a difference – one sign at a time!
- Invite Rachel to speak or host a Rachel concert. She is captivating keynote speaker with a truly amazing story. Benefit concerts are a fun and interactive event the whole family will enjoy.
- Learn about Operation Ghana. See how our scholarships, resources and teacher training are making a difference.Watch the four videos below to learn more about hosting a Rachel event in your area.